Lately, I’ve been thinking about confusion differently. Not as a problem. Just as a signal. Because the way we talk about confusion is a bit unfair. It’s treated like something to fix quickly. Like a temporary glitch in thinking. Figure it out. Get clarity. Decide faster. But what if confusion isn’t a failure of thinking… What if it’s actually the result of thinking more honestly than usual? There’s a kind of clarity that comes from simplification . You ignore a few details. You choose one direction. You commit. It feels clean. But there’s another kind of clarity that takes longer. The kind that comes from sitting with multiple possibilities at once. From noticing contradictions . From not forcing an answer too early. That process doesn’t feel clear. It feels like confusion. I’ve noticed this especially when I’m trying to make decisions that actually matter . Not small ones. Not routine choices. But the ones that shape direction. Career. Identity. What you want you...
Comments
Post a Comment